Sawyer Cook Insurance
Our Mission Claims Partners Leadership Data Storage Contact Us

Home, Condo, Flood & Renters Insurance

Home Insurance Regardless of whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially in the event you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered perils. Depending on where you live an appropriate home insurance policy can provide the money you need to repair or replace your dwelling and/or belongings. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgement against you.

Homeowner's Insurance
Protection for your family, home, and belongings, including liability coverage.

Excess Liability Insurance
Provides liability protection over-and-above the coverage provided by your homeowner's or automobile policy.

Flood Insurance
Covers losses to your property caused by flooding. From structural and mechanical damage to flood debris cleanup and floor surfaces (like tile and carpeting), your investment is protected by a flood insurance policy, something that your homeowners policy does not offer.

Renter's Insurance
Offers coverage for your personal belongings and protection against liability if someone is injured while in your rented premises.

Condominium Insurance
Provides coverage for your possessions and protection against liability if someone is injured while in your condominium.

Home, Condo & Renters Insurance Comparison Chart

Click here to get started on a quote

External Links

California Department of Insurance

Department of Motor Vehicles

Insurance Institute for Highway Safety

Vehicle Ratings

Home Insurance | Business Insurance | Auto Insurance
Our Mission | Claims | Partners | Leadership | Why an Independent Agent? | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

©2017 Sawyer Cook Insurance. All Rights Reserved.